Classic Rosey Mid
|Same day dispatch
priority dispatch option
largest range of ugg boots and ugg accessaries in the market
|Fast and Free Shipping for orders over AU$159
Direct from our Sydney warehouse
Money back guarantee
|Proudly Australian owned and operated
For over 20 years
|Further 10% OFF on all products orders over AU$159
The Classic Rosey Mid from UGG Australia embodies timeless elegance and cozy comfort. This mid-height boot showcases UGG's renowned craftsmanship and attention to detail. The upper is crafted from premium suede, adorned with a delicate rosette pattern, which adds a touch of femininity and sophistication. The plush sheepskin lining envelops your feet in luxurious softness, providing warmth and insulation during chilly days.
- Brand: BOGS
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand lasted rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech insulation
- Lined with Bogs Max-Wick to keep feet dry
- Countoured EVA footbed with DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight odors
- Non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Comfort rated to -40°C
- Suitable for: garden, lawns, grass paddock, mud
Our return policy is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Once the 30 day period has lapsed, we are no longer able to offer a refund, an exchange, or a credit voucher on your purchase.
Any returns/exchanges for items purchased online can only be processed through our online portal. Please note that if you show up to a retail store wanting to exchange/return an item, the staff will not be able to assist you.
Please note that all Sales on "Clearance" items are final. We do not offer returns on these items so please choose carefully.
- Valid for 30 days from date of purchase
- All returned items are to be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged
- All original tags, labels, and packaging must be intact (this includes the shoe box). The shoe box is not to be used as shipping packaging.
- Go to the Returns Portal and enter your order number and email. Follow all the prompts.
- An email notification will be sent to you once your Return request has been approved and instructions and address details will be provided on where to send back your return items. VERY IMPORTANT: Please include a copy of your original purchase order form which has your order number, name and postal address. Failure to do this will cause significant time delays in processing your return/exchange.
- An email notification will be sent to you once we receive your returned items.
- Once your return is processed we will issue you a gift/credit voucher (which is valid for 12 months) or a refund. This voucher can be redeemed on checkout of your next on-line purchase.
- If you are seeking an exchange, an email will be sent to you once the exchanged items have been dispatched.
SHIPPING Costs on Returns/Exchanges
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs to our warehouse and the restocking/handling fee of $10 per item. The restocking/handling fee is capped at $25 for three items and above. This means that if you return four items back to the warehouse you will not be charged more than $25 for the restock/handling fee (in addition to all the shipping fees).
If a customer is seeking an exchange due to change of mind, the shipping costs incurred in sending the item back to us as well as sending the new item out is to be absorbed by the customer.
We suggest you use a reliable shipping company to ensure you can track your parcel once sent.
If there is a change of mind on any international orders, we will happily issue a refund for the cost of the original item. Please note - we will not be reimbursing the original cost of shipping paid by the consumer.
Return to Sender: in some instances, the item will be returned back to us if the order remains at a posting facility for too long. Once this item is returned to us - the consumer will be liable for the postage cost incurred.