Jerra Slip-on Close Sandals
|Same day dispatch
priority dispatch option
largest range of ugg boots and ugg accessaries in the market
|Fast and Free Shipping for orders over AU$159
Direct from our Sydney warehouse
Money back guarantee
|Proudly Australian owned and operated
For over 20 years
|Further 10% OFF on all products orders over AU$159
Our Jerra Slip-on Sandals are easy and stylish to slip right into, thanks to the adjustable buckles which allow for the perfect fit! These shoes are super comfortable and supportive making them the perfect addition to any wardrobe.
Jerra Slip-on Sandals Features:
- Brand: TARRAMARRA
- These closed-toe sandals are made from smooth, durable suede for premium comfort.
- Adjustable buckled straps are friendly to any foot type
- A sigh of relief as you sink into the footbed, deep heel cup to support natural foot movement.
- The slip-on sandal made with an EVA outsole is super flexible and cushioning.
- The waffle-like pattern is designed for better grip ability on wet or slippery surfaces
- Slip-on sandals are a great addition to any wardrobe and can be easily taken on holidays or worn around every day
- Our Jerra Slip-on Close Sandals is suitable for all-season wear classic that can be styled with your fave looks all year round.
- The summer sandal is the perfect gift idea for friends and family
Shop Jerra Slip-on Close Sandals with confidence at Original UGG Australia Classic online store. 100% Australian owned and operated. We offer fast delivery of our high quality products. Order yours today!
Our return policy is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Once the 30 day period has lapsed, we are no longer able to offer a refund, an exchange, or a credit voucher on your purchase.
Any returns/exchanges for items purchased online can only be processed through our online portal. Please note that if you show up to a retail store wanting to exchange/return an item, the staff will not be able to assist you.
Please note that all Sales on "Clearance" items are final. We do not offer returns on these items so please choose carefully.
- Valid for 30 days from date of purchase
- All returned items are to be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged
- All original tags, labels, and packaging must be intact (this includes the shoe box). The shoe box is not to be used as shipping packaging.
- Go to the Returns Portal and enter your order number and email. Follow all the prompts.
- An email notification will be sent to you once your Return request has been approved and instructions and address details will be provided on where to send back your return items. VERY IMPORTANT: Please include a copy of your original purchase order form which has your order number, name and postal address. Failure to do this will cause significant time delays in processing your return/exchange.
- An email notification will be sent to you once we receive your returned items.
- Once your return is processed we will issue you a gift/credit voucher (which is valid for 12 months) or a refund. This voucher can be redeemed on checkout of your next on-line purchase.
- If you are seeking an exchange, an email will be sent to you once the exchanged items have been dispatched.
SHIPPING Costs on Returns/Exchanges
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs to our warehouse and the restocking/handling fee of $10 per item. The restocking/handling fee is capped at $25 for three items and above. This means that if you return four items back to the warehouse you will not be charged more than $25 for the restock/handling fee (in addition to all the shipping fees).
If a customer is seeking an exchange due to change of mind, the shipping costs incurred in sending the item back to us as well as sending the new item out is to be absorbed by the customer.
We suggest you use a reliable shipping company to ensure you can track your parcel once sent.
If there is a change of mind on any international orders, we will happily issue a refund for the cost of the original item. Please note - we will not be reimbursing the original cost of shipping paid by the consumer.
Return to Sender: in some instances, the item will be returned back to us if the order remains at a posting facility for too long. Once this item is returned to us - the consumer will be liable for the postage cost incurred.