UGG Taso Slippers
|Same day dispatch
priority dispatch option
largest range of ugg boots and ugg accessaries in the market
|Fast and Free Shipping for orders over AU$159
Direct from our Sydney warehouse
Money back guarantee
|Proudly Australian owned and operated
For over 20 years
|Further 10% OFF on all products orders over AU$159
Kick back in comfort with the cozy, stylish slip-on. Made for comfort and warmth, this is the perfect choice for cold weather or a day lounging at home. The suede upper features an embroidered Tasman trim for extra style, and a raw seam down the center for a classic look.
A slipper for all occasions, our best-selling slippers features the same ultra- lightweight, durable outsole as our Classic Boot so that you can wear it indoors and out. Lined with plush sheepskin and upcycled wool, it's crafted from soft suede with an embroidered braid and an easy slip-on silhouette.
UGG Taso Slippers Features:
- Upper: Twin-Face Sheepskin
- Lining: Sheepskin Wool
- Sole: TPR
- Insole: Sheepskin Wool
Shop UGG Taso Slippers with confidence at Original UGG Australia Classic online store. 100% Australian owned. We offer fast delivery of our high quality UGG products. Order yours today!
Our return policy is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Once the 30 day period has lapsed, we are no longer able to offer a refund, an exchange, or a credit voucher on your purchase.
Any returns/exchanges for items purchased online can only be processed through our online portal. Please note that if you show up to a retail store wanting to exchange/return an item, the staff will not be able to assist you.
Please note that all Sales on "Clearance" items are final. We do not offer returns on these items so please choose carefully.
- Valid for 30 days from date of purchase
- All returned items are to be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged
- All original tags, labels, and packaging must be intact (this includes the shoe box). The shoe box is not to be used as shipping packaging.
- Go to the Returns Portal and enter your order number and email. Follow all the prompts.
- An email notification will be sent to you once your Return request has been approved and instructions and address details will be provided on where to send back your return items. VERY IMPORTANT: Please include a copy of your original purchase order form which has your order number, name and postal address. Failure to do this will cause significant time delays in processing your return/exchange.
- An email notification will be sent to you once we receive your returned items.
- Once your return is processed we will issue you a gift/credit voucher (which is valid for 12 months) or a refund. This voucher can be redeemed on checkout of your next on-line purchase.
- If you are seeking an exchange, an email will be sent to you once the exchanged items have been dispatched.
SHIPPING Costs on Returns/Exchanges
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs to our warehouse and the restocking/handling fee of $10 per item. The restocking/handling fee is capped at $25 for three items and above. This means that if you return four items back to the warehouse you will not be charged more than $25 for the restock/handling fee (in addition to all the shipping fees).
If a customer is seeking an exchange due to change of mind, the shipping costs incurred in sending the item back to us as well as sending the new item out is to be absorbed by the customer.
We suggest you use a reliable shipping company to ensure you can track your parcel once sent.
If there is a change of mind on any international orders, we will happily issue a refund for the cost of the original item. Please note - we will not be reimbursing the original cost of shipping paid by the consumer.
Return to Sender: in some instances, the item will be returned back to us if the order remains at a posting facility for too long. Once this item is returned to us - the consumer will be liable for the postage cost incurred.
Highly recommended. Definitely will do more purchases.
They aren’t really Ugg brand and I was deceived. I’m really upset
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re sorry to hear that you’re not satisfied with our product. Your feedback is critical to us.
Please know that in Australia UGG is not a brand name. It is an Australian icon and it has been widely used to describe sheepskin footwear for many decades. Currently in Australia, we have over 70 trademarks of the word ‘UGG’.
When it comes to the International Domain, an American company called Deckers Outdoor Corporation has trademarked terms ‘UGG’ and ‘UGG Australia’ and holds the exclusive rights to those terms. This means that “UGG” is a brand outside Australia and UGG Boots is a product made my Deckers Outdoor Corporation. We are not in any way associated with Deckers Outdoor Corporation.
We are Australian Owned and Operated.
Kindly contact our customer service team to further assist you with your concern.
I am only leaving 3 stars because the sizing was pretty confusing, and when they came they were absolutely too small, too narrow. they felt amazing though, super soft and velvety!
Comfy and warm
Only issue is I thought they would be the same as the UK uggs with the writing small not large with the Australian logo.
Very prompt delivery would buy from them again highly recommend